- Good news, everyone! Lion brought
BlasphemyAsim back from the not-really-dead!
- In the springtime of the second year, a figure rides into town:
Unari will glare at the speaker. “Havew we met? And does one of us owe the other a punch in the face?”
“Threatening your elders, child?” And with this, the figure pulls back her hood. Her age is indeterminate—she looks perhaps fifty, but the light oceanic green cast to her skin, and hair white like seafoam, hint that her age may be far greater.
“Once again, Unari,you are a disappointment to your ancestors.” says Tepet Kiemi. Her voice is…slightly more teasing than one might expect.
“That would depend on which line you’re refering to.”
“The one that would send out more than a defenseless old woman to disapprove of their wayward child’s decisions in body art and spiritual compromise.”
- Kiemi claims to mean no threat and is openly pleased to see her former student, but is open in noting that under other circumstances, yes, she’d see the Exalts killed.
- That said, for the meantime she’d be glad to provide some assistance while her home is under repairs from
assassination attemptsweather damage.
- Ina also brings in a new face, in the shape of Akleus Thorn, her new husband in an arranged marriage. She isn’t particularly emotionally attached to him, but as the youngest member of a Terrestrial bloodline (and the only surviving Exalt of her generation) she’s expected to continue the family line.
And then…we come to Calibration. But that’s practically a post in and of itself.